- Super Lawyers – Super Lawyers Magazine (2023)
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers Magazine (2022)
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers Magazine (2021)
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers Magazine (2020)
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers Magazine (2019)
- Featured Attorney – Lawyers of Distinction (2019)
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers Magazine (2018)
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers Magazine (2017)
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers Magazine (2016)
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers Magazine (2015)
- Super Lawyers 2015 Rising Star – Seattle Magazine (2015)
- Pro Bono Recognition – King County Bar Association (2013)
- Criminal Law Award – CALI Award for Excellence (2010)
- Scholarship Recipient – Rotary Club West Seattle (1999)
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Gaining advantage through pre-trial representation in juvenile sex crimes (2015)
- Seattle University Law Review, Journal for Social Justice – Limitations of the Federal Vaccine Injury Fund (2009)
- Becoming an Attorney: The Basics – Wilson High School, Law and Government Class (2014)
News Coverage of Cases
“My successful court case was handled by Carrie Fulton-Brown. She is highly professional, skilled, attentive, understanding, and respectful. Given my prior experience with other firms, I was extremely impressed with how available and responsive she was when I had questions. Ms. Fulton-Brown always got back to me promptly and always answered each of my messaged questions. Most importantly, I was extremely pleased with the results Ms. Fulton-Brown was able to get for me, in agreement with a challenging prosecutor. I had already fired another law firm, due to their pessimism regarding my case. Fortunately for me, Carrie Fulton-Brown delivered.”
– Anonymous, 04/15/2021
Carrie Fulton Brown, our Managing Attorney at Vindicate, is one of the best criminal defense attorneys in Western Washington. Her skill set is unlike most when it comes to trial advocacy. Of course, trial preparation and discovery are important, but those things can be taught. One element to a lawyer that is not always teachable is the talent and expertise that takes place in a courtroom during trial. Ms. Fulton-Brown’s natural instincts are addicting to watch during trial – juries pay attention, trust what she is saying, and she thrives under pressure.
Ms. Fulton-Brown takes full advantage of the law and tactfully applies it to her defense practices for her clients. She has secured numerous acquittals at trial and not guilty verdicts for her clients. Putting it frankly, she has nearly a decade of obtaining amazing results for her clients.
“Criminal charges are high-stakes and emotional. Allegations have a devastating impact on the accused if not handled correctly.” says Ms. Fulton-Brown. She believes that every client should have a complete understanding of their rights and as an attorney, she makes it her responsibility to provide all her clients with a road map to getting their life back.
Educational and Personal Background
After obtaining her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington, Ms. Fulton-Brown earned her Masters’ degree in Public Administration in 2007. In 2010, she went on to graduate from Seattle University with her Juris Doctorate. While in law school she was a contributor to the Journal for Social Justice. In addition to the many continuing legal education courses she attends regularly, Ms. Fulton-Brown completed the prestigious Trial College at the University of Virginia.
Ms. Fulton-Brown is a life-long resident of the Puget Sound area and has traveled extensively—to more than 35 countries in 5 continents. When not in court and not travelling, she enjoys cooking and loves spending time with her two dogs: Julep and Tundra.